The Rio Pro sets the standard for secure ID card printing
High capacity card hoppers and a fast print engine can produce more than 1,200 cards per day. Its Custom HoloKote visual security system protects cards from fraud while an open API, Ethernet connectivity and a suite of encoding options deliver flexibility, security and reliability to your desktop.
- Print technology 300 dpi dye sublimation/rewritable
- Print speed Colour: more than 150 cards per hour
- Monochrome: 6 seconds per card
- Card thickness 0.51mm to 1.27mm (20 mil to 50 mil)
- Card capacity 100 card input hopper, 70 card stacker and hand-feed.
- 200 card input hopper option, 130 card output stacker option
- Printer interface USB rev.1.1/USB 2.0 compatible. Ethernet fitted as standard
- Drivers/software Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Windows Vista, 7
- and 8 (32/64 bit compatible), Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008 (32/64 bit compatible)
- Dimensions 220mm W x 250mm H x 470mm D (8.6″ W x 9.8″ H x 18.5″ D)
- Operating environment Sheltered office environment 10°C – 30°C (50°F – 85°F)
- Use driver settings to activate HoloKote
- Security watermark Standard HoloKote (4 standard designs)
- HoloKote Flex™ (1 standard design)
- Customised watermark Custom HoloKote or Custom HoloKote Flex – ordered separately
- Gold seal HoloPatch card stock – ordered separately
- Magnetic stripe encoding HiCo and LoCo encoder ISO std. 7811
- Smart card encoding Contact chip, MIFARE, DESFire, iClass options.
- Other encoders available