Compatible with: HID, GE Casi, AMAG, Amano, Kantech, Lenel, KeyScan, Indala, Simplex, DSX, AWID, Honeywell, JCI, Goffrey, Continental, Farpointe, and more!
NOTE: To order proximity cards, you must have the correct Facility Code and Card Number range. If you are unsure of this information, call one of our ID Experts at 330-963-7446 and we will guide you through the process. In some circumstances, we will request an existing card from your facility (new or used), which we can gather the necessary information from. Please don’t just “guess” with the information, because once Proximity Cards are created and programmed, they cannot be “re-programmed”.
The HID ProxCard II proximity access control card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers. The ProxCard II proximity access control card provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The proximity card can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels (HID Model number 1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
Key Features of the ProxCard II Clamshell Card:
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID
- proximity card readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and access control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Printable Adhesive Label
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS HAVE A TYPICAL LEAD TIME OF 7-10 TO CUSTOM PROGRAM THE CARDS