NOTE: To order proximity cards, you must have the correct Facility Code and Card Number range. If you are unsure of this information, call one of our ID Experts at 330-963-7446 and we will guide you through the process. In some circumstances, we will request an existing card from your facility (new or used), which we can gather the necessary information from. Please don’t just “guess” with the information, because once Proximity Cards are created and programmed, they cannot be “re-programmed”.
HID’s iCLASS® Clamshell smart card provides 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication in a cost effective card package, with an ABS shell construction that provides durability in harsh environments. iCLASS provides enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication while delivering the convenience, affordability, secure access control and reliability of proximity technology for which HID is known worldwide.
The iCLASS Clamshell smart card is priced to provide an easy way to improve the security of your access control installation. Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
Key Features of the iCLASS Clamshell Smart Card:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless smart card communications.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS HAVE A TYPICAL LEAD TIME OF 7-10 TO CUSTOM PROGRAM THE CARDS